Lakshadweep Package – 7 Days
Lakshadwip by ship
Day 1: Arrive Cochin
On arrival at Cochin Airport / Railway station our Tour Executive welcomes you and assist you further transfer to the hotel. Check in and Relax and later witness the famous Kathakali dance performance performed by the professional artists. Overnight stay at hotel in Cochin.
Day 2: Cochin
After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Cochin, the commercial hub of Kerala and also known as the ‘Queen of Arabian Sea’. You will explore the port town of Cochin visiting the Chinese fishing nets, the St. Francis Church, Mattencherry Palace, and stroll through the narrow cobbled streets, lined with antique and handicraft shops of Jew town and completes the tour at the Jewish Synagogue, the oldest living Synagogue in the world. Kochi city is known for its textiles, readymade garments, jewellery, handicrafts, antiques and spices. So you can go for shopping rest of the free time. In the Evening, boat cruise to see the seven islands of Cochin and beautiful sun set. Overnight will be at hotel.
Day 3: Cochin -Lakshadweep
After breakfast transfer to Wharf to catch the ship. Overnight at Ship.
Day 4: Kavaratti Island
Arrival at Kavaratti Island. Full Day sightseeing of Kavaratti Island. Overnight at Ship.
Day 5 : Kalpeni Island
Arrival at Kalpeni Island. Full Day sightseeing of Kalpeni Island. Overnight at ship.
Day 6: Minicoy Island
Arrival at Minicoy Island. Full Day sightseeing of Minicoy Island. Overnight at ship.
Day 7 : Lakshadweep – Cochin
Arrival at Cochin by noon. Assistance at Wharf and you will be taken to Cochin airport to board the flight for onward journey.
- Deluxe Hotel accommodation in Cochin & First class cabin accommodation in Ship
- All 3 time meals [breakfast Lunch and Dinner] morning and evening tea or coffee on the Ship & MAP Meal Plan in Hotel.
- All Sight seens & transfer to the ship from the boarding point at Cochin.
- Welcome drinks at the islands
- All 3 islands full day sightseeing
- Water sports Kayaking Snorkeling and glass boat 1 time
- Entry permit and heritage fee
- All the Government taxes
- Our personal assistance on the ship and Island
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrance fees, guide charges, camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any Air/Train fare.
Package Cost : Rs. 37,500/- (Per Person on twin Shareing basis )
Please Contact us directly for special group rate Rs. 37,500/- (Min 2 person req.)